Orthopedics focuses on the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of patients with skeletal deformities- disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves and skin. These elements make up the musculoskeletal system. Your body's musculoskeletal system is a complicated system of bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscular tissues and nerves and permits you to move, work and be energetic. Orthopedic conditions can be handled operatively and no operatively with medicinal drugs, or via a bunch of surgical techniques, including some that are minimally invasive and thus less traumatic to the body than traditional open surgery. The overall goal of orthopedic treatments is to preserve or restore the musculoskeletal system.
What Can You Expect During Consultation With Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde Best Orthopaedic Surgeon In India?
When it comes to getting treatment that restores functionality and improves pain, you deserve attentive and certified care from an orthopedic doctor. With Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde Top orthopaedic surgeon in Delhi India , you’ll get the best from him who’s both board-certified and fellowship trained. During an appointment with him, you can pose questions and learn about solutions that fit your lifestyle and get you back to doing what you love. Pain can be a scary thing that throws your life off track. Get your options today by consulting him at Fortis Hospital Delhi. Information from him could potentially help you look forward to a pain-free future.
Get Quality Care In Field Of Orthopedics With Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde
Living with daily bone and joint pain can be unbearable for many people. Dr. Harshavardhan hedge best orthopaedic surgeon in Delhi uses today's arthroscopic strategies in combination with a personal, caring approach focused on prevention and rehabilitation to improve the mobility, functionality, and overall well-being of his patients. He offers cutting edge care and superior rehabilitation to help patients recover fast. He works with patients of all ages, from young adults to seniors. He recognizes that each patient’s needs are highly unique, which is why he tailors each individual’s treatment plan to his or her diagnosis, lifestyle and personal preferences. He makes recommendations based on evidence that can encompass any number of surgical or nonsurgical treatments, typically taking the most conservative approach that is appropriate for any given situation. If surgical operation is a potential recommendation, he strives to apply the techniques which can be least disruptive to an affected person’s body and life-style, serving as a pioneer in minimally invasive orthopedic surgical treatment.
Quality Orthopedics Care In Delhi With Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde
Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde is a best orthopaedic surgeon in Delhi India. He has been a practicing orthopedist for 33 years. He has performed several spinal surgeries and there are 2500 knee and hip replacement surgeries to his credit both major and revision, scoliosis corrections, disc replacements (both cervical and lumbar), instrumentation for lower back problems including spondylolisthesis and surgeries for infections like tuberculosis of the spine. He is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care possible. Along with the treatment of immediate or chronic problems, he strives to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all his treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties.
Avail The Best In Orthopedics Surgery With Joint Replacement Surgery Service India
Joint replacement surgery service India is renowned as being the leading medical facilitator in the world. With a large network of world-class specialty hospitals and global-standard healthcare facilities connected to it, we offer extensive choice to patients for selecting the doctor, hospital and country for getting a successful and affordable. In order to provide fairly specialized services, we provide seamless patient services of worldwide-class quality. From the warm of our greeting at the airport, to your registration and discharge, we've got created an unparallel service in India. Joint replacement surgery service India realizes you have many choices in terms of orthopedics providers; however, we believe we distinguish ourselves from the others by our individualized care.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde visit website: https://jointreplacementsurgeryhospitalindia.com/doctors/consult-dr-harshwardhan-hegde-best-orthopaedic-surgeon-fortis-hospital-india.php to explore treatment options or to reach him please call us at +91-9860432255.Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: Knee Replacement Surgery
Replacing the knee joint becomes essential when the pain caused is too intense and unbearable for the patients. Such pain is caused by joint conditions like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis or any kind of injury to the knee joint. If the pain gets so severe that:
• The patients are finding it very difficult to sit or get up from a chair
• Not able to stand on the affected leg for even a short duration
• The pain is not reduced even while resting
• When medications, physiotherapy or other non-surgical methods are not reducing the swelling and inflammation
• If degeneration of joint has led to knock-knees or bow-legs
There are four types of Knee Replacement procedures:
• Total Knee Replacement
• Kneecap Replacement
• Partial Knee Replacement
• Complex or Revision Knee Replacement
Why India For Knee Replacement Surgery?
For every treatment and surgery, we all look for how beneficial it will be. Knee Replacement procedure can be beneficial in many ways:
• There is long-lasting relief from the pain
• Owing to minimally invasive surgical approaches being available today, the patients can look forward to faster recovery
• The patients enjoy a far more active life
• Patients belong to any age group can benefit from a Knee Replacement procedure
When it comes to Knee Replacement surgery in India, there are quite a few benefits that the patients can look forward to:
• State-of-the-art hospitals like Fortis, Indraprastha Apollo, Medanta, Max Super Speciality and many more, with highly developed Orthopaedic departments
• Highly learned and accomplished Knee Replacement surgeons to handle the most complex cases of knee disorders
• The cost of Knee Replacement surgery in India is much lower as compared to other leading nations such as USA, UK, etc.
• Patients can any corner of the world can reach India easily owing to excellent connectivity
• Presence of an excellent support group like Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India is a huge boost for the medical tourists
• Medical tourists are given high priority without them having to go through long wait lists.
How Much Does A Knee Replacement Surgery Cost In India?
Are you searching for an affordable Knee Replacement option? Your search ends in India because the cost of Knee Replacement surgery in India is extremely cost effective and you can save more than 60 percent of what you might have to pay in other leading countries. A Knee Replacement in India is priced at $6,600 while the same surgery costs $35,000 in USA. These major cost differences make India such a lucrative medical tourism destination.
Knee Replacement Surgery Recovery Time
There is no doubt that Knee Replacement surgery is one of the most effective Orthopaedic procedures but like any other surgery the recovery period makes a lot of difference. The typical duration of hospital stay is about 1-5 days, can be 2-3 as well, depending on the surgical approach. There is ample amount of rest that needs to be given before the patients can resume with their routine activities. But at the same time, it also varies according to the profession of the patients. For example, for a sportsperson, the duration might be longer. More than 90 percent of the patients recover completely in 3 months; in rare cases the duration is 6 months.
Knee Replacement Surgery Services Offered By Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India
• We are a well-established group having the best hospitals of India as a part of network
• The best Knee Replacement surgeons are associated with us and thus the international patients approaching can easily access the services of these Knee experts
• Because Knee Replacement surgery is very expensive to handle for many patients, we ensure that while in India, such patients get very low cost of Knee Replacement surgery in India
• Our representatives are there all the time to help the patients in dealing with their visa, accommodation, travelling and food related requirements, etc.
• Our services are customized in such a way that the medical tourists find Knee Replacement surgery in India most comfortable
• The family members of the patients are kept updated about the patient’s progress
• The patients can be totally assured that they will be looked after till they recover completely
Get affordable knee replacement surgery in India for Global Patient. We have fast track services for our patient.
You can Email us For Fast Track Query Reply- email@example.com
or Call us For Immediate Appointment- +91-9860432255
Dr. Jayant Arora
Dr. Vijay C. Bose
Dr. Kaushal Malhan
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde
Dr. IPS Oberoi
Total Hip Replacement Surgery
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
Total Knee replacement Surgery
Arthroscopy in India