Overview: Knee Replacement Surgery
Replacing the knee joint becomes essential when the pain caused is too intense and unbearable for the patients. Such pain is caused by joint conditions like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis or any kind of injury to the knee joint. If the pain gets so severe that:
• The patients are finding it very difficult to sit or get up from a chair
• Not able to stand on the affected leg for even a short duration
• The pain is not reduced even while resting
• When medications, physiotherapy or other non-surgical methods are not reducing the swelling and inflammation
• If degeneration of joint has led to knock-knees or bow-legs
There are four types of Knee Replacement procedures:
• Total Knee Replacement
• Kneecap Replacement
• Partial Knee Replacement
• Complex or Revision Knee Replacement
Why India For Knee Replacement Surgery?
For every treatment and surgery, we all look for how beneficial it will be. Knee Replacement procedure can be beneficial in many ways:
• There is long-lasting relief from the pain
• Owing to minimally invasive surgical approaches being available today, the patients can look forward to faster recovery
• The patients enjoy a far more active life
• Patients belong to any age group can benefit from a Knee Replacement procedure
When it comes to Knee Replacement surgery in India, there are quite a few benefits that the patients can look forward to:
• State-of-the-art hospitals like Fortis, Indraprastha Apollo, Medanta, Max Super Speciality and many more, with highly developed Orthopaedic departments
• Highly learned and accomplished Knee Replacement surgeons to handle the most complex cases of knee disorders
• The cost of Knee Replacement surgery in India is much lower as compared to other leading nations such as USA, UK, etc.
• Patients can any corner of the world can reach India easily owing to excellent connectivity
• Presence of an excellent support group like Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India is a huge boost for the medical tourists
• Medical tourists are given high priority without them having to go through long wait lists.
How Much Does A Knee Replacement Surgery Cost In India?
Are you searching for an affordable Knee Replacement option? Your search ends in India because the cost of Knee Replacement surgery in India is extremely cost effective and you can save more than 60 percent of what you might have to pay in other leading countries. A Knee Replacement in India is priced at $6,600 while the same surgery costs $35,000 in USA. These major cost differences make India such a lucrative medical tourism destination.
Knee Replacement Surgery Recovery Time
There is no doubt that Knee Replacement surgery is one of the most effective Orthopaedic procedures but like any other surgery the recovery period makes a lot of difference. The typical duration of hospital stay is about 1-5 days, can be 2-3 as well, depending on the surgical approach. There is ample amount of rest that needs to be given before the patients can resume with their routine activities. But at the same time, it also varies according to the profession of the patients. For example, for a sportsperson, the duration might be longer. More than 90 percent of the patients recover completely in 3 months; in rare cases the duration is 6 months.
Knee Replacement Surgery Services Offered By Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India
• We are a well-established group having the best hospitals of India as a part of network
• The best Knee Replacement surgeons are associated with us and thus the international patients approaching can easily access the services of these Knee experts
• Because Knee Replacement surgery is very expensive to handle for many patients, we ensure that while in India, such patients get very low cost of Knee Replacement surgery in India
• Our representatives are there all the time to help the patients in dealing with their visa, accommodation, travelling and food related requirements, etc.
• Our services are customized in such a way that the medical tourists find Knee Replacement surgery in India most comfortable
• The family members of the patients are kept updated about the patient’s progress
• The patients can be totally assured that they will be looked after till they recover completely
Get affordable knee replacement surgery in India for Global Patient. We have fast track services for our patient.
You can Email us For Fast Track Query Reply- email@example.com
or Call us For Immediate Appointment- +91-9860432255
Orthopedic surgical procedure is the clinical uniqueness concerning the surgical treatment of problems that develop within the bones, muscle tissues, joints, and ligaments of the human body. It may also deal with some problems of the nervous system, such as those that may arise from entrapment syndromes, injury or degeneration of the spine. Arthroscopy is the surgical procedure to remove or repair or replace a damaged meniscus. It can be done by arthroscopic surgery (keyhole surgery) as an outpatient procedure so you need not be warded in hospital. To recover fully, you may need to perform exercises to strengthen the knee and regain motion.
Personalized Service And Personalized Care In Orthopedics By Dr. Ameet Pispati
He has been providing outstanding orthopaedic care at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai for over 20 years. He prides addressing sports medicine, joint replacement surgical treatment and the overall orthopedic desires of his patients at the same time as imparting a subspecialty level of care in India. His foremost concern is the well-being of his patients, and he is dedicated to ensuring that his patients receive the best treatment. He is also happy to offer second opinions, when needed, for patients of his neighboring orthopedic colleagues. He takes this opportunity to provide you with information that may be helpful. Dr. Ameet Pispati top orthopedic surgeons at wockhardt hospital Mumbai is both nationally and internationally recognized for his treatment of athletes. He regularly instructs other surgeons, and is often chosen to provide care to his own colleagues. Contact today to schedule a consultation: +91-98604-32255.
Dr. Ameet Pispati Advanced Orthopedic Surgery & Care For Active Lifestyles
Dr. Ameet Pispati brings together a unique combination of specialists in orthopaedic surgery. He also had been performing a wide range of chronic pain treatments. He works collectively to convey you the very best medical understanding available, assuring a fast recuperation out of your surgical procedure or injury thru his total tem technique! He strives to provide the very best of diagnosis, care and rehabilitation for patients with orthopaedic problems. His first priority is to provide you with state-of-the-art care in orthopedics and sports medicine. He strongly believes in the team concept of care, so that every patient receives the full benefit of his shared resources.
Dr. Ameet Pispati Orthopedic Care Tailored To The Needs Of Each Patient With Orthopedics Conditions
With Dr. Ameet Pispati, you’ll get the highest level of orthopedic and rehabilitative care from head to toe. His personal investment is to offer compassionate, individualized attention with the best quality orthopedic take care of his patients. He recognizes that all patients have unique goals and expectations and he works hard to achieve them. Through his team oriented approach, his patients are able to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle at all levels of sport and recreation. He's known nationally for his work in orthopedic surgical treatment and ache management, he is professionals in the prognosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of bones, muscle groups, and tendons, nerves and ligaments.
Benefits Of Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India
With a vision of excellence and leadership is driven by its core values, Joint replacement surgery service India aims to evolve as a benchmark in quality healthcare available to one and all. By setting and surpassing higher standards, we will lead the evolution of healthcare by delivering excellent and appropriate healthcare in the right place at the right time. We facilitate the connection between India’s internationally reputed hospitals and you (our patient and client). The service that we offer is essentially ‘Peace of Mind’. While with us we will treat you as our extended family while you are in India, we do our best to make you feel right at home.
To schedule an appointment to see if orthopedic surgery or another treatment option is necessary for you, fill out our contact form on https://jointreplacementsurgeryhospitalindia.com/dr-ameet-pispati-best-orthopedist-jaslok-hospital-mumbai.html
Write to us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jayant Arora
Dr. Vijay C. Bose
Dr. Kaushal Malhan
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde
Dr. IPS Oberoi
Total Hip Replacement Surgery
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
Total Knee replacement Surgery
Arthroscopy in India