India Is A Home To Affordable Knee Replacement Surgery

Overview

 

Knee replacement surgery also known as arthroplasty is a medical procedure to relive pain and restore all the hampered functions of various knee joints. In the procedure the damaged or diseased bone and cartilage is replaced by an artificial joint that is composed of medically tested combination of materials including metal alloys, polymers, and high quality plastics.  This in turn works to replicate the normal functioning of a knee joint and initiates the natural process of rolling and gliding.

 

Treatment For Knee Issues

 

Treatment for knee issues have a wide spectrum of possibilities and solutions that involve a thorough evaluation, assessment, and a complete course of treatment with a view to reduce pain and improve the natural mobility of the diseased knee joint. The best treatment plans include the following:

 

• Medications: These over-the-counter medicines prescribed to ease knee pain.

• Physical Therapy: A physical therapist is required under the scenario who physically works on the actual joint area to strengthen the mechanical movements.

• Injections: Medicated injections like corticosteroids and lubricants injected directly into the knees are also beneficial under certain circumstances. 

• Surgery: Various knee surgeries like arthroscopic and total knee replacement take care of all the knee issues that allow the physician or doctor to take a complete look of the knee issue through small holes and fiber optic camera. 

• Acupuncture: This is also an integral part of knee treatment especially in case of osteoarthritis. 

 

Success Rate Of Knee Replacement Surgery India

 

The success rate of knee replacement is purely a package of various parameters that include hospital infrastructure, staff expertise, doctor’s skill, treatment practices and many associated protocols. When it comes to the Indian Medical Sector, certainly the success rate of knee replacement surgery is the best when compared to highly developed countries concerning all the mentioned parameters. Researchers have also revealed that the knee transplant surgeons of India have created benchmarks with a record of back-to-back surgeries with a success rate more than 98%. However, the remaining 2% caters to failure in case of other associated diseases or medical conditions. Moreover, the surgery is safe, effective, and pain-free with an infused artificial joint that works for more than 20 years after a successful knee replacement surgery in India. 

 

 

Best Hospitals In India

 

In the recent years, many people from across the globe have started to visit India for knee replacement surgeries. This is mainly because of excellent hospitals and unparallel expertise of top orthopedic surgeons. However, the best hospitals for knee replacement surgeries in India are: 

 

• Fortis Hospital, Mumbai

• P.D Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai

• Manipal Hospitals, Bangalore

• Apollo Hospital, Bangalore

• Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Bangalore

• St. John's Medical College Hospital, Bangalore

• BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi

• Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi

• Max Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi

• SL Raheja Hospital, Mumbai

• Hosmat Hospital, Bangalore

 

You do not have to wait for an appointment. We have fast track services for our patient. To book an appointment call at +91-9860432255 or mail at  enquiry@jointsurgeryhospital.com

 

Get Affordable Cost Surgery Via Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India Consultant

 

Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India Consultant provides affordable cost of knee replacement surgery Delhi India. Over the years, we have earned the trust and recognition of various national and international patients with our governing principles and characteristics defined as follows:

 

• A complete understanding of orthopedic procedures

• Advanced and innovative technologies

• Expert doctors dealing with experience and wisdom

• Intensive care units

• State-of-art operation theatres