The number of people suffering from Orthopaedic diseases or Joint diseases is very high in today’s society. Orthopaedic ailments can be extremely painful and can restrict the patient’s movement and limit him/her from performing the regular activities. There are many Orthopaedic diseases but some of them are Osteoarthritis, Shoulder problems, Osteoporosis, Hip and Knee problems, Scoliosis, Soft Tissue Injuries and may others.
When it comes to Orthopaedics, there are just a handful of countries that have chance to compete with India. The field of Orthopaedics is highly matured in India and worldwide patients are reaping the several benefits of this. This is specifically proving to be highly beneficial for the patients from developing countries like Malawi because there are severe shortages in the healthcare system of Malawi. The Malawian healthcare system suffers from inadequacies in Orthopaedic specialists, properly trained nursing staff, malfunctioning of diagnostic equipment and others. This is the reason why medical tourism to India from Malawi is seeing a welcome rise.
Orthopaedic Surgery in India
Orthopaedic surgery in India for Malawi patients is becoming very feasible for the Malawi patients because of the enormously helpful facilities offered by India. The Orthopaedic hospitals in India have the best of Orthopaedic amenities and globally accredited infrastructure. The maturity, with which the best Joint surgery hospitals in India offers Orthopaedic treatment, makes medical tourism to India from Malawi extremely fruitful for the Malawi patients.
The success rates of Orthopaedic procedures in India is more than 90 percent and this is very assuring and makes Orthopaedic surgery in India for Malawi patients totally worth. Some of the crucial benefits that the Malawi patients derive from the Orthopaedic procedures in India are:
• Less invasive treatment techniques allowing faster recovery
• This leads to lesser damage to major tissues and muscles
• Lowered pain and discomfort
For more details visit our website or fill our free consultation form online.
For Immediate Appointment- +91-9860432255
For Fast Track Query Reply- firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Joint Surgery Hospitals in India
• Highly knowledgeable Indian Orthopaedic doctors and surgeons
• Orthopaedic experts in India very updated about the latest treatment techniques
• Can cure the most complex Joint ailments
• Nursing staff extremely trained and well versed with the treatment
• The best Joint surgery hospitals in India recognized globally
• Excellent patient-doctor synchronization
• Treatment and procedures very low priced and suiting the budget of Malawi patients
• Orthopaedic surgery in India for Malawi patients most comfortable owing to the commendable medical assistance
• Adept translators or interpreters present to overcome language issues
• Malawi patients do not have to wait for long periods before getting attended
Special Offers For Orthopaedic Treatment In India For Malawi Citizens
Affordable Orthopaedic treatment packages are very difficult for the Malawi patients because of the rampant poverty in Malawi; also, because Orthopaedic cure is very expensive in other leading countries but in India it is very budget priced. Therefore, medical tourism to India from Malawi has been rising with every passing year. The cost of Knee Replacement, Hip Resurfacing procedure and Hip Replacement at the best Joint surgery hospitals in India are $6600, $9700 and $7200; but the same procedures in USA are priced at $35000, 28000 and $40364 respectively. Thus, Orthopaedic surgery in India for Malawi patients has become extremely feasible for the Malawians.
Thus, Joint treatment in India has certainly travelled a long way. These procedures are some of the most sought after and life-changing procedures today. The best Joint surgery hospitals in India are proving to be extremely advantageous for the Malawians making Orthopaedic surgery in India for Malawi patients totally match their expectations, giving a push to medical tourism to India from Malawi.